We've been observing some periodic variations in the orbital pattern of Jupiter and would like to share with you our findings.
|Date||Deviation: Latitude||Deviation: Longitude|
We think there may be another group racing to publish similar findings. We would love for you to be a part of Peer-to-Peer Reviewing this report, and to verify the date at which you saw this document.
Thank you for your help!
- First, please verify the data and changes using the Data Accounting Extension once you have installed it.
- Click on the extension in the top right corner, and then click on Verify Page
- You should see the history of edits and that the integrity of the page has been verified
- Once you have reviewed, please sign it with your digital signature
- You can do this by clicking on Sign 🔑 on this page in your PKC, in the dropdown to the right of Edit
- Follow the instructions in the MetaMask popup to sign the page with your web wallet.
- Go to Domain Snapshot Generator in your PKC, and click on Generate Domain Snapshot.
- This will generate an anonymous hash of the state of your database, verifying that our document Interactive Tutorial - New Observations on Jupiter was present there at this time.
- Then, go to Domain Snapshot Publisher and click Publish next to the newly generated Domain Snapshot
- Follow the steps on MetaMask in order to publish this Domain Snapshot hash to the Ethereum Blockchain, and prove immutably that you saw this document from us first.
- Once you have published this to the blockchain, you can click the link to view it on Etherscan.
- Finally, please go to Export Verified Page in your PKC, and use the dialogue there to export Interactive Tutorial - New Observations on Jupiter as an .xml file
- This new file includes your signature, please email it to email@example.com and we will add it to the Peer-to-Peer Review in progress.